UGA Mobile App
UGA Mobile App
It’s the best of the Bulldog Nation in one, central mobile app for your iPhone, iPod and iPad. The official University of Georgia mobile app provides students, visitors, parents, fans and employees with a one-stop spot for some of the most popular services on campus.
The official University of Georgia mobile app is primarily a collaboration between the Student Government Association and University’s Enterprise Information Technology Services (EITS) with participation from other campus departments. The app is co-managed by SGA and EITS, funded by the Student Technology Fee.
The official UGA mobile app brings together several key services on campus into a single place available at your fingertips. For students, the app is customizable.
- Food Services meal planner: Build Your Plate feature allows you to select your meal each day in each of the dining halls on campus. Learn the nutritional value of your meal. Or, purchase or upgrade your meal plan. Get real time capacity percentages at the dining halls and their operating hours.
- Campus Transit bus tracker: Find out when the next bus is coming to your location on campus. View scheduled bus arrivals at stops. Get route and bus stop information.
- Athletic Association scores and news: Get the latest news and scores for Bulldog athletic teams.
- Recreational Sports: Stay in touch with what’s happening in rec sports with daily schedules for fitness classes, intramural sports, outdoor recreation, club sports, aquatics classes, recreation swim times and facility operating hours.
- Libraries: Access the GIL (Galileo Interconnected Libraries) catalog to search for library resources by topic, author, format, location and more; search for full text and scholarly journals; find library locations on campus and hours of operation; and get latest news for UGA Libraries.
- Bulldog Bucks: Manage your online Bulldog Bucks account for purchasing items on and off campus.
- Calendar: Provides information about events listed on the UGA Master Calendar.
- News: Updates about UGA, including research and athletic news. Latest news from the Red&Black, SGA, EITS. Emergency alerts also provided.
- UGA Bookstore: Shop the UGA Bookstore online, and learn about upcoming events and deals.
- UGA Career Center: Get a jump start on the job market with tips and etiquette, news about upcoming events and how to get in touch with career consultants. An external link to DAWGlink to search for job opportunities is available.
- Student Accounts: Pay your University bills online.
- Major Search: Look for majors offered at UGA by school or college. Get information about degree requirements, career opportunities, scholarships and more.
- MyPlaces customizable maps: Create your own map of campus locations that will display directions, Google Maps links and hours of operation for some of the most visited places on campus.
- People Search: Get contact information for UGA students, faculty and staff, as provided by the UGA People Search.
- Quick contacts: Get a list of emergency contact phone numbers, including those for police, hospitals, poison control and Designated Dawgs — a free designated driving service.
- Polls and surveys: The UGA Student Government Association (SGA) uses a Qualtrics-driven tool to help it communicate with students about policies and goals. Want to have a say about an issue on campus? Give your opinion in the specified polls.
- Feedback: SGA and EITS want to continue to improve the official UGA mobile app. Got an idea? A suggestion? Let us know in this Qualtrics-driven tool.
Other campus partners include: Auxiliary Services, Athletic Association, the Office of Vice President for Instruction (OVPI), the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs (OVPSA), Public Affairs, Admissions Office, Registrar’s Office, Designated Dawgs, Department of Recreational Sports and UGA Libraries.
For comments or suggestions for future versions of the UGA app, contact the EITS Help Desk at 706-542-3106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.